At ejhanks.co.uk, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and customers; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and number of page views.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods (stickers, graphic novels, zines, and prints).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
2. Using Your Personal Data
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Process your orders.
- Send you goods purchased via the website.
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
3. Other Disclosures
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
4. Security of Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
5. Policy Amendments
6. Your Rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
7. Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
8. Updating Information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.